If you're looking for a rewarding career, look no further.
For 30 plus years Euroclad Windows & Doors has been designing and supplying windows and doors to some of the finest homes in the Okanagan Valley and beyond. We're a fun, family-run business with a modern showroom, building our windows and doors on-site!
Seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our energetic team. The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability.
Salesperson Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, email, generated internal leads, and
travelling territory for new site leads.
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing, share with team
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback
Salesperson Requirements and Qualifications
- Outside Sales experience in the window & door industry is A MUST (min 3 years)
- Good understanding of primary building practices
- Background in home construction and building industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but may accept relevant experience
- Attractive negotiable permanent Base Salary
- Uncapped commission structure - more you sell, the higher your return
- Group Benefit Package (early in)
- Quoting tools, cell phone etc. to make your work most efficient
Submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you are the solid choice for us along with SALARY expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please forward to email@example.com with the position applied for in the subject line.
Thank you in advance for your application. We will only contact individuals who are selected for an interview.