If you're looking for a rewarding career, look no further.
For 30 plus years Euroclad Windows & Doors has been designing and supplying windows and doors to some of the finest homes in the Okanagan Valley and beyond. We're a fun, family-run business with a modern showroom, building our windows and doors on-site!
Doors and Windows (Opportunities Across the Okanagan)
COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY (negotiated) plus COMMISSION!
What if the grass is greener? Already working in the industry? Or, want to get back in the field? You should consider connecting with us!
We are looking for an ambitious individual who loves talking to people just as much as they love hitting their sales goals.
The outside sales consultant will be an integral part of our team and will be responsible for managing their own leads (provided and self-generated), quotes and sales process with support from the management team. You will leverage our expert knowledge and position in the window and door market to maximize sales.
The outside sales consultant will be comfortable also generating their own leads, providing exceptional face to face customer service, following up on prospects and closing the sale.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Outside Sales experience in the window & door industry is A MUST (3-5+ years)
- Good understanding of primary building practices
- Background in home construction and building industry
- Ability to organize and plan time effectively
- Proven sales success
The successful candidate will receive a compensation package including:
- Attractive negotiable permanent Base Salary
- Uncapped commission structure - more you sell, the higher your return
- Group Benefit Package (early in)
- Quoting tools, cell phone etc. to make your work most efficient
If this is YOU - talk to us! We want to hear from you!
Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator
We are looking for an eager individual to take on multiple tasks within our administrative office, focusing on Logistics and customer service. This is a full-time 18-Month Maternity replacement position (with potential for staying on permanently!). The hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-4:30 PM.
This person will be responsible for the organization of all deliveries, services and production logistics involved within our company. Each day brings different events with unique logistical needs, so critical thinking and organizational skills are a must -along with the ability to be flexible when necessary in order to exceed our customer's expectations of exceptional service. To coordinate production, shipping and service and facilitate communication between departments to ensure smooth operation. This person is a key player that is integral to the smooth operation of our company, with communication not only to customers, but to suppliers, sales associates and all staff in all departments.
Additional tasks include, implementing Euroclad’s marketing and communications strategy. To promote internal and external communications, design and coordinate marketing materials, co-manage social media presence and blog posts (platforms such as WordPress, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
This position is one that takes initiative, ability to shift on the fly, a thick skin (you will be dealing with multiple urgent issues and personalities), a cool head, excellent multi-tasking skills and always doing that with a big smile! If this is you - send us your resume and cover letter telling us why you are our next great hire!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Preferred Post-Secondary Schooling Degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing tasks and priorities
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- A team player that can model excellent work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed and able to self-regulate time with limited supervision
- Familiarity with marketing platforms
- Any previous management skills preferred
*Must be comfortable with office dogs in your workplace!
Submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you are the solid choice for us along with SALARY expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for in the subject line.
Thank you in advance for your application. We will only contact individuals who are selected for an interview.