Roll over image to zoom in
7900 T3 and T4 Veranda Multistack Patios
Different from the conventional patio door systems, the T3 and T4 are a stacking door system which allows for larger openings. Available in 3, 4 & 6 panel configurations this door can be built just under 20’ wide allowing for 14’ of clear opening.
All glass options in dual and triple pane meet the energy requirements of the Energy Step Code and are a more cost-effective option to opening your great room to the views outside.
Ideal for the entertainer the T3 and T4 are also is available in custom sizes in both 3 and 4 panel configurations making this the perfect solution for a kitchen or bar top pass-through window.
- Energy efficient standard, low-E, argon-filled dual-pane glass
- A clean design interlock stile with a narrow 2.9” width that keeps lines clean and glass big
- Sealed stainless steel ball bearing rollers make it easy to operate
- a hidden stainless steel multi-point lock to secure its large sliding panels, providing additional strength and protection
- near infinite customization options
- Made to with stand current and foreseeable building code requirements for NAFS and Thermal step codes
- Only full thermally broken aluminum vinyl sash over rail system
- Welded sash corners to ensure performance requirements