Roll over image to zoom in
PH Tech Hybrid Patio Door System
The Beauty of aluminum Without compromising performance.
Our patio doors are designed to meet the highest and latest Canadian performance standards in terms of energy efficiency. This means we’ve built them with highly energy-efficient double glazing: non-conductive spacer, low-E coating, and argon gas to maximize the energy rating (ER) of your patio door. This design allows for 1″-thick double or triple glazing and profiles are designed to significantly reduce the risk of condensation
Optimal space was left between the extruded aluminum and the PVC profile to prevent the PVC from warping due to heat transfer between the aluminum and the PVC on very sunny days. Give us a call to check them out for yourself. Speak with the experts at Euroclad today to find out how we can put this innovative system to work for you.
- Multichamber PVC frame, 5 9/16″
- Multichamber PVC sash
- Multiple weatherstripping to eliminate air infiltration
- Steel reinforcements in the most heavily used parts
- 1-point mortise lock
- Hidden sash stoppers for aesthetic appeal
- Careful design and precise adjustment for flawless door corner joints
- Aluminum cladding is clipped on brackets, leaving no visible screws
This door can be custom made for many different openings. Contact us for up-to-date specifications for your project.